I am looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple work streams of an optimisation Programme to develop our Health Information System (Allscripts SCM).
The person will need to have the following attributes :-
- A number of years NHS experience managing complex technical projects, ideally in Health Information System configuration and development.
- Proven track record in managing complex projects with tight timescales and able to work to fixed deadlines and challenging timelines.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Recognised Project Management Qualifications e.g. MSP, PRINCE2 or APMP
- Able to lead and motivate a project team that will comprise of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders with technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- A strong technical background including experience in IT change management processes
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.