As the PACS Manager, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of PACS/RIS operational policies and procedures, system audit, handling of complaints and ensuring a close liaison with clinical users. You will also be responsible for the delivery of PACS/RIS training to all relevant Clinical and Non-Clinical staff.
- Must have technical knowledge of PACS systems
- Ideally have experience of GE PACS and CRIS
- Understanding and knowledge of IT rated medical standards (DICOM) (HL7)
- Knowledge of clinical and administrative functions of PACS and RIS applications
- Ideally have experience in the day-to-day running of a PACS department.