£50000 - £60000 per annum +
An already large company is currently look to expand their software development team.
- You will be able to demonstrate industry leadership/team management experience in software development.
- You will have experience adhering to Software Development Life Cycle processes and/or working within regulated environments.
- You will be experienced in Full-stack software development (Python experience preferred).
- You will have experience with Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
- You will understand the development of relational databases, typically SQL.
The role will include:
- Leadership and line management of a small software development team.
- Agile Scrum management (SDLC).
- Further develop and strengthen the companies structure.
- Support development of bioinformatics pipelines.
- Develop and maintain internal data-warehouse and reporting systems.