Our NHS client is urgently seeking an experienced Software Developer at their site in the North West/Lancashire.
- To undertake routine housekeeping duties of existing SQL Server, MySQL and MS Access databases as required - including management of core reference tables and more technical maintenance duties
- Act as a first line support specialist regarding in-house bespoke software products and databases, in line with agreed incident management procedures.
- Prepare for maintenance upgrades and changes as required, fixing defects or providing application improvements in line with change management procedures.
- To assist in the monitoring and support of systems interfaces
- Assist with documentation and management of software requirements and technical documentation of completed systems.
- To assist in the production of requirements specification documentation
- To assist in the development of the specified software using Trust standard development tools (currently: Visual Studio, SQL Server, Adobe Web Premium, .NET, MS Access et al.).
- Assist in the process of software testing
- Undertake training of end user stakeholders and handover to training department staff
- Assist in the deployment of completed software
- To assist in the production of the end user training and help materials for development production.
- Assist in the deployment and configuration of third party software products purchased by the Trust in liaison with External Suppliers, Trust Stakeholders and Project Managers.
If you are an experienced Software Developer and have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.