My NHS client is looking to recruit an IT Engineer to effectively solve a number of BAU incidents whilst the organisation migrates it's current estate to Windows 10.
- Respond to all incidents passed up by the helpdesk
- Manage all incidents to resolution, providing reliable and timely solutions
- Provide hands on support for desktop applications
- Manage backups and restore checks
- Configure and install hardware and software as required
- Desktop imaging, build and rollout tasks
- Perform hardware and software audits and maintain database
- Previous experience in a hands-on IT support capacity
- Previous hardware rollout experience - desktop/PC rollout
- Previous experience working within the NHS
- Microsoft technologies - Exchange, Windows Server, Active Directory etc
- Experience supporting MS Office applications
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
It is essential that you possess a UK driving license and have access to a car to carry out this role effectively.